We hope that you will never need our refund policy, but in case you do - here are the details:
All refund requests must be emailed to email@example.com.
For online courses (Rec Director 101, etc):
- Full refund available (less the 3% processing fee) up until the day the course begins.
- Due to the digital nature of this product, once the course begins, no refunds can be provided.
For the Virtual Summit All-Access Pass
- Due to the digital nature of the product, no refunds will be available once the purchase is made & access is granted.
For live online & in-person events (webinars, masterminds, clinics, etc)
- Full refunds possible (less the 3% processing fee) up to, and including, the day before the event.
- On the day of the event, no refunds can be provided.
- Swapping out one coach for another is free of charge, but please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange.
- This does NOT include our Annual Refresh Rec Retreat Conference (see below)
For our Refresh Rec Retreat 2023
- All refund requests must be emailed to Ali directly (email@example.com )
- Full refunds possible (less the $20 admin fee per individual) until May 31, 2023
- 50% refund possible from June 1 to June 8, 2023.
- No refunds possible as of June 9, 2023.
- Swapping coaches is possible if done by June 7.
- If you can no longer attend Refresh, you are welcome to find someone to replace your spot with no admin or cancellation fees. This is true for anyone you've registered on their behalf as well (for example, you are a rec director who signs up 3 coaches from your gym, but now one can't make it anymore... you can invite a different coach from your gym to take their place).
- You must email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a swap by June 7, and we'll walk you through it
- Please note we cannot promise replacement attendee's Refresh swag item will be the correct size